Instructions for Using the Database
Dear user of OrganicXseeds,
the database OrganicXseeds has been completely revised and is online since January 15th 2014. In order to allow a smooth transition, a one-time registration for all users and the creation of a user account is required.
Please note: All users of the database can search for seeds, plants or suppliers WITHOUT prior login. Please use the search options “Quick search”, “Category search” or “Supplier search”. Only logged in users can file a formal application for derogations.
How To Register
- At the front page please select “Sign In” at the top right by placing the cursor on the red "Home" button.
- Choose your inspection body and fill in your licence number which was given to you by your inspection body together with your postal code and click “Next”.
- The entered data will be compared with the data saved in the database. If the entered data matches the data saved in the database, you will be forwarded to create your own user account.
- If the entered data does not match the data in the database, please prove the data you entered and try again or contact your inspection body.
How To Create a New User Account
- After successful registration you are going to be asked to create a new user account.
- Please choose a user name, create a password (must be at least 10 characters in length, contain a minimum of 1 upper case letter and a minimum of 1 numeric character) and enter your E-mail address.
- Choose your favoured language and click “Next”.
- Please memorise your account information for later use of the database.
- After successful registration you can login into your account (on top right).
- In case you forgot your password you can get a new one by clicking the link Forgot your password?
The process of registration and creation of a new user account is now complete. You can login at “My Account” (top right). A detailed PDF guide with instruction regarding registration and creation of new user accounts respectively further use of the database is available here.
All supplier of seeds or planting material, as well as all inspection bodies and control authorities have the opportunity to get a user guide by sending an e-mail to info(at)organicXseeds.com. You will receive a link for downloading the guide after your request is processed.